FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
ArchiCAD Masters from around the world meet online
Sharing their passion for ArchiCAD, their pioneering insights & the wisdom of experience...
Join with ArchiCAD users around the world and learn from these experts, gathered together for the first time. Working with ArchiCAD daily, these masters PUSH the limits of our favorite architectural software.
These users are architects and designers just like you. They'll show their actual projects and tell you exactly how they get so much work done. Take a peek inside the mind-set and the office standards and practices of these veterans who force ArchiCAD to deliver the goods.
After you watch these presentations, you'll be inspired AND you'll be able to take their practical tips, tools and methods back to your office to transform your workflow and your practice.
REGISTER NOW so you'll be able to watch the sessions February 5 & 6 live in your web browser and ask questions of the presenters. Attend as much as you have time for (all day if you like), coming and going as you wish. Catch the recordings of the sessions later, any time you like.
- Timothy Ball, UK - Hyper-Efficient, Detailed 3D Modeling
- Roderick Anderson - Costa Rica - Design-Build: Luxury Residential done better with ArchiCAD and BIMx Docs
- Ben Wallbank, UK - The Data in Your Model is Priceless
- Djordje Grujic, UAE - ArchiCAD Beyond Architecture
- Gary Lawes - UK - Hacking GDL - Practical Parametric Object Making
- Andreas Lettner - Austria - CineRender Tips and Tricks
- Erika Epstein - US - How to Successfully Implement BIM, Improve Your Workflow and Better Serve Your Clients
- Shawn B. Hopkins - South Africa - Activating Your Local ArchiCAD Market for Informed Design Solutions
- Andrew Passacantando - US - How a One Man Office Does Large Complex Projects using ArchiCAD from A to Z
- Karoly Horvath - Australia - Modular Design and Teamwork Strategies for Multi-Unit Projects
- Eric Bobrow - US - ArchiCAD Best Practices and The Ultimate Template
Is the Summit "LIVE" or "recorded"?
It’s both. From 9 am to 6 pm PST (California time) on both Thursday February 5 and Friday February 6, we’ll broadcast live through GoToWebinar and you’ll be able to tune in, watch and listen, and ask questions.
The sessions will also be recorded and available for permanent reference through this website. Access to the videos will be given to everyone who registers for the Summit.
What if I can't stay for the entire conference?
All sessions will be recorded and made available to registrants through this website. You’ll be able to watch them at your convenience.
Can I ask questions during the session? Can I get in touch with presenters afterwards?
You may ask questions by typing into the chat window during the broadcast. As time allows, we’ll address questions from the audience; any questions that aren’t answered will be reviewed afterwards and may get a response by email.
You’ll get contact information for the presenters and may follow up with them if you wish.
How long are these presentations?
Each presenter will aim for a one hour talk and demonstration. We’ll have a few minutes at the beginning for introductions and a quick chat, and a few minutes at the end for questions from attendees.
Sessions will be scheduled 90 minutes apart, so we’ll be able to have a few minutes clear for breaks and to set up the next speaker.
Only some talks look interesting to me - is it OK if I watch only the ones that I like?
Absolutely! Pick and choose the ones that seem most relevant to your practice. Some may become more interesting to you later – and you’ll be able to watch the recordings at that point if you wish.
This will be a permanent resource, a “reference library” of ideas and practical inspiration that you may want to review from time to time.
Is anything going to be sold? I want to learn, not be given a pitch.
All presenters will focus on sharing ideas, examples and practical tools and methods. Our aim is to educate and inspire, not to sell you on anything. After all, you already have ArchiCAD!
Some presenters may have something to offer that will take you deeper along your path towards mastery.